Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blessings

You know life is hard. Everyone has to go through things that are uncomfortable or break out of their comfort zone. For me I have recently re-realized how lucky I am and how blessed I have been my entire life. I have great friends who I have made amazing memories with, parents who love me and support my decisions, a sister who tries to not show that she likes me, and a girlfriend who is amazing. And way too many more things than I cannot put into words. I really am a true believer in the idea that everything has a way of working itself out and that is a motto that I try to live my life by. It's amazing how the world just kind of puts things together like puzzle pieces. Those puzzle pieces don't always seem to fit though and that is where we ponder our choices.

Not too much else I can say but I just wanted to get it out that I am so happy with my life right now and  am so lucky for those that are part of it. Those around me really have changed me and formed me into the person that I am today, and for that, I am truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment