Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shooting for the Stars

Lately I've been studying for my final exams. Aka, cramming everything until I know it or until I run out of time. I tried to prepare ahead but thanksgiving break got the best of me. Coming upon my work I realized I really need to get great grades to get around the gpa I would like to.

Some of the grades I need to get are a reach, but I realized that, just like in life, if you don't go out there and strive for anything out of your reach you'll never know how far you can push yourself. I'm hoping for the best and studying as much as I can, so that's really all I can do. I just have to hope that God somehow helps me to achieve my grades, and if not I understand it is all part of his plan for me.

So for now that's all I got, but as I said earlier, you just gotta get out there and shoot for something out of your reach. Who knows, you may go even farther than you expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment