Friday, July 8, 2011

Perspective

It's amazing how one can go to bed so angry at the world and have his or her perspective be changed overnight. The power of dreams never ceases to amaze me. Some of the things you see in your dreams are so profound and they really help you realize what you really want. Last night I was not in the best of moods but after sleeping I figured it all out and am on a whole new page today. I guess it's time to keep this chapter rolling.

Perspective and reality relate to the saying about coin flips.
"A coin flip does not help you decide between two things, but in that split second when the coin is in the air, you truly realize what you actually want the outcome to be."

Life is full of twists and turns, but I am happy to be able to share everything that I have with my friends and family. They are what keeps me going and I would be no where without them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment